Best sporty fragrances for menPosted: April 27, 2012
You can always use an extra dose of energy from any source. These sporty scents are just what you need to kick-start the day especially after a wild weekend and make for great summer fragrances that are crisp and easy to wear:
- L’Eau d’Issey pour Homme Sport: Cool blue bottle inspired by sporting gear with the fresh whiff of grapefruit and bergamot.
- Lacoste Challenge Refresh: Interesting bottle cap design inspired by a tennis racquet with spicy high-energy notes like cardamom, oregano and rosemary
- Porsche Design Sport: Nice mix of citrus, woody and aquatic notes; the Porsche hot wheels can wait!
- Dior Homme Sport – Christian Dior: Grapefruit, Amalfi lemon with the strong presence of ginger
- Davidoff Champion Energy: Same Dumbell shaped bottle of Davidoff Champion in a frosted white and red hue with citrus and cold spices.
Click here to read a related feature on GQ